RPM国际公司(美国)，全球十大涂料品牌，全球著名涂料品牌，最大特种涂料和密封剂生产商企业网址：http://www.rpminc.com 品牌加盟专线：0757-22186490 人气：0 浏览
RPM International Inc. is a multinational holding company with subsidiaries that manufacture and market high-performance coatings, sealants and specialty chemicals, primarily for maintenance and improvement. Fiscal 2011 sales were $3.4 billion, with 67 percent to industry worldwide and the remaining 33 percent to consumers mainly in North America.
Shares of the company's common stock are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol RPM and are owned by some 300 institutional investors and 82,000 individuals.
RPM employs more than 9,000 people worldwide and operates 78 manufacturing facilities in 18 countries. Its products are sold in approximately 150 countries and territories.